Effective Date: January 1, 2019
3) We do collect some information from you when you sign up for Goose Summer. Here is what we collect and why.
If you register for our site, we may collect the following information:
|We collect||Why we collect it|
|Your username, email address and contact preferences||
|The geographic area where you use your computing devices when you interact with Our Site||
4) Goose Summer uses some tracking devices to help provide our services to you.
By providing us with information about how you interact with Our Site, these tools help us learn how to make Goose Summer experience even better and customize our communications with you. For example, these technologies can tell us things like how you arrived at Our Site, if you have visited the site before, how long you stay on the site, and which pages you visit.
They also provide us with general information about where in the world you may be located. The following analytics technologies are in use on our site:
Google Analytics. To learn more about Google Analytics and your privacy and how to opt out, visit http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
7) You can always turn off cookies on your browser.
You can configure your browser to accept cookies, reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being used. However, if you configure your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use Our Site in places that require you to sign in or take advantage of all the features of Goose Summer. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, but that may affect your ability to view images in other email that you receive.
8) We do not collect information from children who are not lawfully permitted to use Goose Summer.
9) We may contact you from time to time, but we will not spam you.
10) Goose Summer does not share or sell your information.
Although we do not share or sell your information, here are some limited circumstances where we may need to share your information:
- We have your explicit consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information with our service providers, such as T1 Payments, for processing your or your customers’ payments.
- We determine that the access, preservation or disclosure of information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Goose Summer and users of Our Site, or is required to comply with applicable laws, including compliance with warrants, court orders or other legal process.
- We do so in connection with the sale or reorganization of all or part of our business, as permitted by applicable law.
Goose Summer does not sell your information for the purpose of third party advertising. We do not share your account information or user activity history with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
11) Goose Summer does not review or monitor your personal information.
As a rule, Goose Summer does not monitor or view your personal information or User Content stored in Our Site, but we list below the limited circumstances in which we may need to access or review your personal information or User Content:
- We need to do so in order to respond to your request for support.
- We need to do so to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Goose Summer and its users (including to protect against potential spam, malware or other security concerns).
- In order to comply with our legal obligations, such as responding to warrants, court orders or other legal process. We vigilantly protect the privacy of your User Content and, whenever we determine it possible, we will provide you with notice if we believe we are compelled to comply with a third party’s request for information about your account.
We do not read or share your User Content with anyone for any advertising purposes.
12) When you provide data or User Content to Goose Summer, it is stored in the United States.
13) Goose Summer is committed to protecting your information.
Goose Summer takes reasonable precautions to protect your information and User Content. We use industry standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as transport layer security (“TLS”) or secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology. However, internet data transmissions, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of information during its transmission between you and us; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
14) If you decide to stop using Goose Summer or we deactivate your account, the information associated with your account will no longer be available.
You can stop using Goose Summer at any time. If you or we deactivate your account, your account and all information associated with your account will be deleted.